10 books I want to re-read before 2024
1. Replay by Ken Grimwood
My favourite fiction novel - it's easy to get into flow reading the book
2. Tools of Titans by Tim Ferriss
Every time I read the book, I pick out different things I want to try / do / buy
3. The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene and The Laws of Human Nature by Robert Greene
I think it's always good to understand how people act and react to different situations
4. Your Money or Your Life by Vicki Robin and Joseph R. Dominguez
Especially important now that inflation is on the rise, interest rates are up and things seem to be going to hell
5. The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason
Again, for similar reasons to Your Money or Your Life
6. The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz
Even in these kinds of times where inflation seems to be on the rise and expenses are increasing, it's important to think big.
7. The Sales Bible by Jeffrey Gitomer
The skill of selling will never go away and is applicable to all kinds of work. You just have to know what you're selling and who you're selling to.
8. The Advice Trap by Michael Bungay Stanier
I find myself getting into giving advice and need to get away from this - for my growth's sake
9. Turning Pro by Steven Pressfield
I need a kick in the ass to motivate me to write more and this is it
10. Think and Grow Rich by Napoloen Hill
Although I've read it before, I need to re-read it and then apply what I've learned to my life.