10 Easy Ways We Can Make Baseball Way More Exciting
1. Make the baseball bats out of candy. So if they break, you can eat them.
2. Fill the balls with liquid chocolate that explodes all over the place when it gets hit.
3. If the batter gets hit by the exploding chocolate, he or she has to yell "Uno" after they reach the next base. Or if they forget and are caught, they have to go all the way back.
4. Sometimes the bat is made of candy, sometimes it's a lightsaber. It depends on your luck when you draw lots. If you can slice the ball clean in half, then everyone plays with two half balls for the rest of the game instead of one full ball
5. Actually, every players' shoes should be weighted with lead weights. It would be a lot more fun seeing people run in slow motion.
6. Of course, some games, all the shoes are roller skates instead. It all depends on the settings that you get randomly assigned with before the game starts.
7. In autumn, the field should be filled with leaves. Because it lessens impact with the ground. And it also makes running a lot harder. And it's fun to see people kick up leaves while running.
8. The baseball field should be elevated at a 30 degree uphill angle. The pitcher should be facing downhill, so it increase the momentum of the ball. It also makes everything a lot harder.
9. Replace all outfielders with specially trained dogs for both sides.
10. If music suddenly turns on during the game, players cannot run and must dance while moving around the field.