10 experiences while attending a Political rally.
1. Few peeps would come on given time and fewer ones would come on exact time.
2. All people whatsoever their background is, would be walking the same lanes with all peoples.
3. Some people would be clueless of what to do but they would learnt from their fellow mates.
4. While rally, if you encounter an opposing view just hear him/her out instead of correcting him/her.
5. General public would always have a problem and just lending them an ear to hear would make their problem in half.
6. A politician is no God, expect less if you want to live happier.
7. Reaching earlier to rally might help in building a distant relation.
8. If you went to Participate in rally, just pick few pamphlets or flag or an identification mark which acts to mention people that you are here to attend a rally.
Gave pamphlets to people who were to attend the rally as I couldn't identify them from normal people.