10 inspirational books that can change your life
1. Discipline is Freedom by Jocko Willink
I dare you to read this book and not feel like you need to take action.
2. Poke the Box by Seth Godin
Seth argues that we're not in the knowledge industry, we're in the initiative industry (starting things).
3. Fierce Conversations by Susan Scott
You can change your life by understanding how to have better conversations with others AND yourself
4. The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
Worth re-reading because the seven habits doesn't just affect your life, it is widely applicable to work and other things too.
5. The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
Anyone that does creative work needs to read this.
6. The Daily Laws by Robert Greene
I think each of Robert Greene's books is individually worth reading and re-reading, but the daily laws will give you a taste of each of his books.
7. Lifespan by David A. Sinclair
How do you maximize your life, health-wise? This book tells you how.
8. The Ultimate Sales Bible by Jeffrey Gitomer
Selling is a key skill everyone should have.
9. Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus by John Gray
I'm talking mostly about heterosexual relationships but the ideas in the book help you to understand the differences and how to have better relationships.
10. Replay by Ken Grimwood
Fiction book but my favourite novel - what would you do if you got a chance to live your life over again?