10 Inspirational Maxims
You probably can't do all of these things simultaneously, but worth considering
1. The Law of 100
I just read this from Noah Kagan. Whatever you want to do, dedicate to doing it 100 times: books read, NotePd posts, videos made, etc. "Do 100 reps of anything and you WILL get results."
2. You overestimate what you can do in one year but underestimate what you can do in ten
Frequently attributed to Bill Gates.
3. It is better to regret something that you have done than something you haven't done
One of my favorites!
4. Pick one thing to focus on to succeed
There are hundreds of quotes that bring this into focus
5. Embrace the Journey, Not Just the Destination (AI)
While goals and achievements are important, it's essential to enjoy the process of getting there. Life is a journey, and every step along the way contributes to your personal growth and development. Embrace the ups and downs, the challenges and triumphs, and savor the moments of progress and self-discovery. By appreciating the journey, you create a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
6. If you don't stop trying, you can't fail
While this is good advice to a certain extent, It is extremely unlikely that I would be able to play professional basketball no matter how long I tried.
7. Live in the present, plan for the future
8. Whatever you are not changing you are choosing
I just read this. Kind of a variation of "If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice (Rush)"