1. Muggsy Bogues is 5'3" when the average height of an NBA player is 6'6".
He maximized his potential like few humans have.
Muggsy did everything in his control, & we can all take lessons from that.
2. Three of the winningest sports franchises of the last couple decades were the San Antonio Spurs, New England Patriots, & Golden State Warriors.
They all depended on SYSTEMS & not so much players.
3. They each had 1 foundational, selfless star that built a culture of constant movement, accountability, & expectation of excellence.
They were all led by an experienced coach who played to their player's strengths.
4. The UFC was originally bought for $2 Million & eventually sold for $4 Billion.
The owners knew fighting was innately, interesting to humans globally.
Often times, the most exciting part of a sports contest is a fight.
5. The UFC became an international sensation by overcoming regulatory licensing hurdles, promoting their marketable stars, & creating an unmatched live experience.
UFC highlights go quickly viral & become must see events.
6. Lots of the best athletes utilize an alter ego to perform at their highest peak.
They used a secret identity to find the hero inside themselves.
7. Kobe Bryant termed the phrase "Mamba Mentality" which is all about focusing on the process and trusting in the hard work when it matters most.
Kobe left his soul on the court & played with unmatched focus, passion, & desire.
8. Winning requires a whole team.
Even the best athletes don't get to the top without major help from their supporting cast.
Often times, they fall & fail before they get the right team around them.
9. In hindsight after being drafted from college, a lot of the best athletes have a massive WHY.
Whether it being a burning desire to build their family name, prove their doubters wrong, or win at all cost.
10. Lots of the best NFL defensive players are the most aggressive & violent. Defaulting to maximum aggressiveness usually allows the individual to perform at their highest.