10 Life Lessons Learned (and reinforced) from Star Trek Next Generation Up The Long Ladder - S2EP18
The Enterprise discovers two threatened colonies, vastly different from one another, that must learn to cooperate to survive.
1. Everyone faints (even Klingons)
2. Be aware of your mortality and death is an experience best shared.
(Klingon Tea Ceremony)
3. To build a future you need resources.
4. Sometimes you just have to bow to the absurd.
- Picard quote
5. Never look at gift foot bath in the mouth
Plus, when giving a foot bath, you start at the top and work your way all the way to the bottom.