10 of my favorite jokes (from other people)
1. This one from Extra Fabulous Comics
2. "Why is it that pedophiles always have a moustache and a pair of glasses? What is it about that look that children find so attractive?" - Frankie Boyle
I can't find it on YouTube.
3. Dan Naturman's banana joke (known for being Louis CK's new favorite joke)
And he finally released it!
I've seen Dan Naturman live in Paris (he performed in English, but he actually also performs in French! at least he did back then), and he's very funny. He made a hilarious joke about the fact that some seats on the subway are reserved for the elderly, pregnant women and war veterans, pondering about whether it also included Nazi war veterans.
4. "Somebody asked me if I wanted a frozen banana. I said no, but I want a regular banana later, so yes." - Mitch Hedberg
Maybe I just like banana stuff.
5. A joke about mimes by a Toronto openmiker in 2018
Impossible to describe in text.
6. A joke about BLM by an openmiker in Paris
Sorry for not telling it. I'm mentioning it because I want to underline the fact that sometimes, the best stuff comes from people who are not professionals.
7. Jimmy Carr's mosquito joke
8. Bill Burr on "Believe Women" (Conan)
9. Anthony Jeselnik about his strict dad
I just came across this one recently. He's got so many good jokes.
10. This headline from The Onion
For some reason, I'm particularly fond of this one. But there are so many amazing Onion headlines to choose from.