That's right. I recorded my first episode and it sounded pretty good! I'm already used to editing and mastering in GarageBand so that part was a breeze. I have two more to record this week and then it's time to post them!
1. Neurology of Games - What Happens in My Head While I’m Playing?
2. Child Development Through Games
3. Edutainment and Why I Hate It
4. The Science of Addiction: What to Guard Against
5. High Skill-Ceiling Games: Why They’re Fun for Literally Everyone
6. Sports and Competiton as an Amateur Adult: How You Can Improve No Matter Your Age
7. Lifting Weights is Just One Big Character Sheet: What Buff DnD Nerds Know About Fitness
8. Wargaming-as-Gateway Drug: Real Life Strength Coaches Who Command Plastic Armies
9. Distance Running Mind Games: How You Can Hack Your Head to Unleash Your Potential
10. The Paper Trade: Investment Markets Aren’t a “Big Casino”