10 Questions Every Business Owner Should Ask Themselves to Work Less While Providing and Earning More Value
I woke up in the middle of the night last night and immediately the first several questions listed here were burning in my brain. I don't recall, but I can only guess that I was somehow having a dream about them. I quickly dictated them into a note on my phone, and then expanded on them after I woke up this morning.
What questions do you think should be added to this list?
1. If I was forced to work one hour per day, what would I do?
2. If I had to stop working entirely for one month, what systems could I put in place now to keep my business running?
3. What is important and what is not important in my business?
4. How do I identify what is most important in my business?
5. What is the number one problem I can solve for my customers?
6. What three things am I doing every day that could be eliminated and have a less than 10% impact on my business?
7. What is the most fun part about working on my business? Least fun?
8. In what environment am I most productive? Least productive?
9. What causes me the most anxiety in my business? How could I eliminate or outsource it?
10. If I had to list one thing that I could do that would earn the most money and provide the most value to my customers, what would it be?
Chantelleand 10 more liked this