10 Questions to Ponder to Kick Start The Week
I like pondering over quotes, questions, ideas, etc., over a nice cup of coffee.
I love these questions by Jef Bezos from the speech he delivered as the baccalaureate remarks to graduates from Princeton University on May 30, 2010.
As you plan the week, I hope some of these questions get you to stop and ponder.
1. Will inertia be your guide, or will you follow your passions?
I will let passion and principles be my guides. Passion to serve our clients the best we can.
2. Will you follow dogma, or will you be original?
This is a good question. How to be original? In how we market our solutions, in how we
3. Will you choose a life of ease or a life of service and adventure?
In retrospect! I have not been daring enough. Even my idealists, recently, are not daring! Things gotta change :)
4. Will you wilt under criticism, or will you follow your convictions?
The fact that I have not had any criticism lately, at least that I know of, is not a good sign. I need to be bolder. Write more, tweet more, experiment more.
5. Will you bluff it out when you are wrong, or will you apologize?
6. Will you guard your heart against rejection, or will you act when you fall in love?
I need some rejections this week to feel alive! I will reach out to Elon to show him how my company can help him save 1B on infra!
7. Will you play it safe, or will you be a little bit swashbuckling?
I learned a new word, swashbuckling!
8. When it is tough, will you give up, or will you be relentless?
9. Will you be a cynic, or will you be a builder?
A builder at heart!
10. Will you be clever at the expense of others, or will you be kind?
The new sexy is clever and kind :)