10 Random Benefits of Minimalism
(Image source: pxhere.com)
1. A small apartment or house is cheaper and quicker to clean.
2. Those who do less can focus on doing it as well as possible.
3. You don't have to do tasks that you don't take on.
This frees up time and resources for the things that really matter to you.
4. Fewer things are easier to care for and keep in order.
5. For example, fewer items of clothing make it easier to choose and take up less space.
6. A small car uses less gas, and it is easier to find a parking space.
7. A bike instead of a car is practically free and good for your health.
8. Those who consciously refrain from dealing with certain areas of interest need not worry about them.
If necessary, you can ask someone who knows about it.