1. The process of pushing the rock gives my life direction and purpose.
2. I can relax at the bottom of the hill and do nothing, but after awhile I will wonder to myself, "Is there more?"
3. I allow myself to relax at the bottom of the hill, laying in the grass and staring at the sky, but only after I've pushed the rock up for the day.
4. Is there something better to do?
5. Pushing the rock every day might inspire others to push their own rocks.
6. I like the feeling of starting all over each morning.
7. Instead of focusing on the pointlessness of pushing up a rock every day, I focus on the deep meaning and satisfaction that the process of pushing the rock provides me.
8. I want to grow, and growth derives only from struggle, and the only way to struggle is to push that rock.
9. Someday I might look back on my life and regret not pushing enough rocks up enough hills.
10. The view from the top of the hill is worth the effort.