10 Reasons to Have Unwavering Positivity in the Face of All Odds
Having a rough day? Your response to it is always, 100% of the time, a choice.
1. Negativity never made a lasting friend, climbed the mountain, published the book, won the game, got the job, or built a legacy.
2. Research shows that having a positive mindset heals the body faster than having a negative mindset.
3. People will view you as a leader if you are the person in the room being positive amid a negative situation.
4. No country ever won a war by believing it couldn't win.
5. The world is a challenging, harsh place. Ask yourself if you want to contribute to that darkness, or if you want to combat it with positivity.
6. Persistent negativity often causes physical ailments, such as migraines, stomach and muscle aches, and irritability.
7. People with positive attitudes achieve quicker, better solutions because they place the responsibility on themselves instead of others.
8. When we maintain a positive mindset through difficulties, more solutions present themselves. With a negative mindset, we think most solutions are impossible and therefore we are more challenged to solve the issue.
9. Having a positive mindset makes it easier to create lists on NotePD!
10. Positivity always beats the alternative.
Mathieuand 3 more liked this