10 Reasons to Stay in the Corporate Rat Race
1. A great mission, great culture, and inline with your goals
2. Faster learning or exposure to closed technology
Hard to learn on your own, or need to learn specific tech that is easily accessible.
3. Need for a stability temporally
4. Planning a loan
In some countries, banks ask for at least 3 years of working in a company to be able to issue a residential loan.
5. You don't know what you want to do yet
This gives you time to try things and build skills.
6. Build a network
7. You enjoy working for someone else
8. For the money
Some web3 dev jobs pay a lot.
9. For the prestige
Working for the big 4 in any industry; McKinsey, GS, Google, HSF, etc.
10. You are insane :)
This was meant to be a joke. But, whatever you do, diversify!