10 Reasons why I am Interesting
I occasionally ask guys on dating sites to tell me 3 things that make them interesting. The more interesting the more excited I get about a person. I decided if I will come up with 10. I do this about once a year. I create 10 things about me that are interesting. If they are the same as last year.. things need to change. So far they have not been the same. It's a great way to start conversations. I think this could be great for any conversations. Dating sites are just more awkward.
1. I just got back from Scandinavia.
I find that totally interest. If you have traveled I want to know everything about your experience.
2. I want to start a podcast. I don't expect anything instead of accountability.
and yet I am still frozen. I think I will work on that this week.
3. I am binge watching Veronica Mars even though I don't like Kristin Bell that much.
It takes me back to college. The mini mini skirts and the obnoxiousness of it all.
4. I have decided to learn German.
I find that totally interesting. Why did I start? That would be a great conversation.
5. I put Allulose and Goat's Milk in my coffee.
I am sure few people do this and it is a good story to tell.
6. I'd rather random wiki than watch the news.
I don't think anyone would know what random wiki is.
7. I am 75% sure I am going to cancel Hulu and subscribe to Masterclass.
My experience on Delta watching was amazing.
8. My perfect seasonal year..
7 months of fall, 3 months of spring and 1 month of each winter and summer. Randomly dispersed.
9. I want to take more pictures this year.
In order for my TV Screensaver to look cooler.
10. Tracing a Map of the World
I am currently tracing a map of the world for an art project. I am learning a lot of things about different areas of the world.