I clicked on a Facebook ad for growing mushrooms, and now, the guy is aggressively emailing me, many times every day.
1. I'm going to mess up the spores.
I tried this in college, and I had to buy a pressure cooker for sterilization. I messed up the first two attempts, and then, when I got my spores growing finally, we had to go home for a holiday, so I threw everything out. I never grew any mushrooms.
2. The mushrooms will grow, and the feds will instantly raid my house.
3. They will accidentally send me toxic mushrooms and tell my family that they warned me on the package not to eat them.
4. My family will want to know why I am ordering mushroom grow kits.
5. I really have no interest in using magic mushrooms.
6. I'll enjoy growing mushrooms and start spending a lot of money on the hobby.
7. I'll try the mushrooms and change my view of everything and decide to drop out of my life.
8. I will be added to a mushroom registry, so people will see on the map that my house has ordered mushroom spores.
9. I will start having mushroom nightmares.
10. Growing mushrooms will lead to the next step of becoming a cat person. I already like stray cats. I will fill the house with cats.