10 Reasons Why Most People Make "Less Than Ideal" Decisions
1. They don't understand the concept of "opportunity cost".
2. They don't understand the concept of "planned obsolescence" and how it's being used against them.
3. They don't understand that money isn't real, it's just an idea.
4. They don't understand that 99% of people in any field are wrong about everything they know, think, and do and... are basically clueless sheep who are doing what all the other clueless sheep are doing.
5. They don't understand how "big business" works, and that the news industry, healthcare industry, medical industry, education industry, and food industry are just businesses.
6. They don't understand all the benefits that come with taking responsibility for all their decisions, instead of outsourcing almost all their thinking and decision-making.
7. They don't understand that intelligence and genetics aren't fixed from birth, and that you can change and improve almost anything... naturally!
8. They don't understand that science is based on constantly evolving theories or hypothesis, not on unchanging fact... and that given enough time, almost every scientific "fact" will be proven to be false or need to be significantly altered.
9. They don't understand the infinite wisdom of God and nature, and think that... nature is flawed, our ancestors were dumb, and everything needs to be "fixed".
10. They don't understand that for every problem, there is almost always more than one solution... and they freak out when the one solution they do know is taken away from them.
11. (BONUS) They don't understand the difference between "what the news says happened" and "what actually happened".