10 Reasons Why You Should Sometimes "Reshuffle" Your Routine
If you normally exercise in the morning, try exercising in the afternoon. If you normally check your emails once a day, try checking once every two hours. If you normally work in the morning and play in the evening, try playing in the morning and working in the evening.
1. It jolts your mind and helps you be more mindful of what you're doing. Because you're suddenly in "unfamiliar waters" and your brain is paying more attention.
2. It can train your mind to be more intuitive when done sometimes. And helps you not to be overly logical.
3. It can be fun, if you have a personality type that doesn't enjoy doing the same things the same way over and over again.
4. It gives your mind a little break, and doesn't feel like doing your daily chores.
5. It gives you something to write about.
6. Well, at least you're trying something new. And doing new stuff helps build neurons in the brain.
7. You might stumble on a routine order or schedule that's way better than way better than what you're currently doing.
8. It keeps your mind flexible and open to change. Doing the same things, the same way all the time for decades can make your mind a bit... rigid.
9. You can try and see whether you're more productive when doing hardest things in the morning, or easiest things in the morning. Everyone's different.
10. It teaches you that there are always options in life and that most things in life are not as fixed as you think. Even your genetics are constantly changing.
Paoloand 7 more liked this