1. Let people pass you when driving.
2. Smile and say hello to everyone you encounter.
3. Offer a sincere compliment to anyone you interact with.
4. Never waste anyone's time. In any capacity.
5. Always show up on time to meet people.
6. Give away old stuff you own that would be better served by someone else owning it.
7. If you have a particular talent for something, share it with someone for free.
8. Only post on social media when you have something of true value to share with everyone. If it doesn't seem like it will add much or any positive value to anyone's life, then abstain.
9. If you don't have the time, energy, or resources to proactively make other lives better, at least don't be mean to anyone.
10. Tell your parents you love them.