10 Skills I Want to Learn or Improve Now
1. How to play miniature wargames like Warhammer
2. How to paint miniatures for tabletop wargames
3. How to do more advanced woodworking (I want to build a little bit of furniture for my reading room)
4. How to automate social media posts
I love writing and creating, I dislike promoting and posting. It's exhausting and tedious. How do I automate the distribution of a single piece of content to multiple outlets?
5. How to run a Kickstarter campaign
I'll start small. Something like $1000 toward the launch of my next game book or something. That way I can hire a real artist and maybe a part time editor.
6. How to properly pour latte milk art
7. The secret to dynamite pizza in my oven
Dough plus heat = good pizza. Still working on it.
8. Transform my body to the next fitness level
Maybe even see some serious ab definition. Might be a nice milestone birthday present to myself.
9. Improve my golf game 1% every … week?
Even a 20% improvement would take my game from breaking 100 to breaking 80. That's a lot.
10. Take my streaming process up a notch
I streamed a bunch during the pandemic and I enjoyed it! There's room to improve.