1. Stand more and sit less while working (at least 10 minutes standing for every 20 minutes sitting).
2. Stop drinking coffee after 2:00 pm.
3. Add single-lag planks to my daily workout.
4. Delete all unnecessary apps from my phone.
5. Put my phone in a separate room each time I work on an important task.
6. Brush my teeth for one minute longer.
7. Quit working each day no later than 6:00 pm.
8. Batch checking email in only two sessions a day. Don't check otherwise.
9. Take a walk around the lake every day.
10. Cease all complaining.