10 Small Ways to Share What I'm Reading on Twitter
I've read too many books without sharing anything publicly about them—imagining a summary will magically materialize after I finish a book.
This is a list of practical ways for sharing smaller & faster as I read.
1. A tweet of 1 takeaway.
2. A Kindle/Readwise image quote.
3. A thread: a Kindle image quote followed by 3 takeaways/reflections.
4. An atomic essay of my top 3 takeaways.
5. 1 quote + a corresponding visual I make in Procreate.
6. A "What I'm reading" tweet with an image or pic of the book cover.
7. A YouTube clip of the author talking about the book I'm currently reading.
8. A video thread of my top 3 clips from one YouTube video of an author discussing their book.
9. An animated GIF I make in Procreate of the book cover opening up to reveal a quote inside.
10. A picture of a page from a physical book with a highlight marked in it.
Alex Wieckowski of Alex & Books does this a lot. (https://twitter.com/AlexAndBooks_ & https://www.instagram.com/alexandbooks_/?hl=en)
A note to self is to look up all the ways he shares books already!