10 Songs that Could Be Made into Movies
1. Back In Black By AC/DC
A revenge movie - maybe even a modern reboot of the Count of Monte Cristo
2. Last Dance With Mary Jane by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
A tale of obsession with a mysterious woman. Or a stoner comedy. Or both, if you can pull it off.
3. Molotov Girls by The Zolas
A gang of radical feminist terrorists evade the law.
4. Billie Jean by Michael Jackson
I don't know if there's a 2-hour movie in this; I just want that kid's paternity settled once and for all.
5. Sabotage by the Beastie Boys
The video is almost a movie in and of itself, but it's a cop movie that has little to do with Sabotage. I'm imagining a Mission Impossible-style team that foils the plans of tyrants and terrorists.
6. 20th Century Boy by Marc Bolan and T.Rex
A con man who seduces rich old ladies gets sent back to when his victims were younger and more beautiful - the tables are turned!
7. My Favorite Mistake by Sheryl Crow
A Groundhog Day-style time-loop romantic comedy, the protagonist keeps picking the wrong mate.
8. All Along The Watchtower by Bob Dylan
A medieval fantasy heist movie, with the Joker and the Thief getting up to no good.
9. Thrift Shop by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis
Employees at a thrift shop find a stash of drugs in an old coat. They debate what to do with it while evading the criminals who have back tracked to find their misplaced loot.
10. Living On A Prayer by Bon Jovi
A priest struggles to help the poor and afflicted in his ghetto community.