10 things about me from 2002
1. climbed Snowdon this year (and survived)
This would have been a weekend away with British Military Fitness.
2. I speak French (occasionally)
I don't speak French as much as I would like these days.
3. work in the internet industry
I've moved in other directions but still a geek.
4. have had a few random jottings published (one necessitating an ISBN number)
I didn't think of myself as a writer back then but writing remains important to me.
5. don't suffer fools gladly (I'm sorry to say)
6. sometimes have premonitions
Less than I did back then but I'm sensitive to energy.
7. need a good 10 hours sleep
8 hours usually suffices.
8. drink Earl Grey black and very weak
I'm more of a latte or gingerbread tea drinker now.
9. prefer email to the phone
10. laugh in all the wrong places when I go to the cinema
Still have a tendency to do this.