10 Things I Want to Learn to Stay Mentally and Physically Nimble
1. A form of dance, maybe salsa or hip hop?
2. A new exciting cardio regiment (CrossFit?)
3. Writing even better (every day)
4. Over the board pip counting in backgammon
Challenging, but good stuff.
5. Speed reading
If it's even really a thing
6. Real time strategy games
I kind of don't know if I love them but they seem mentally vexing
7. A new area of study
Could be some kind of physics or chemistry? History isn't the same as the harder areas.
8. Better programming with AI
I have product concepts fo build and I need to connect them to a back end so I can experiment with possible customers.
9. Better programming without AI
Could be digital. I have a nice drawing tablet.