10 Things I Would Do If I Only Had 6 Months To Live
1. Tune out everything around me, start thinking deeply, and focus on solving the problem at hand.
2. Figure out a way to extend that 6 months to 12 months.
3. Look for people who have successfully extended their lifespan. Contact them. Study and learn from them. Don't look for experts. Look for people who've gotten results.
At the end of the day, results are all that matters.
4. Figure out a way to extend that 12 months to 24 months.
5. Take back full responsibility and full control. Remember that most problems in life are caused by people's unwillingness to take responsibility for their own lives. It's easier to blame your genes.
"With great responsibility comes great power."
6. Figure out a way to extend that 24 months to 48 months.
7. Read like I've never read before. The solution to all life's problems are written in books. The only problem is that most books are trash. And you need to read a lot in order to find the cream of the crop.
8. Figure out a way to extend that 48 months to 96 months.
9. For every problem, there is almost always more than one solution. In most cases, there are several. Remember not to settle for the first solution you find. Choose the best option.
As much as possible, search for the one that gives maximum results, with minimum effort... and zero long-term side effects. Don't sacrifice speed for quality.