10 Things I'd Like To See When We Start Going Back To The Moon
C'mon, we're not thinking of going to the moon without coffee, are we?
2. Top Golf.
Your airtime will be insane.
People will be working on the moon, which means they will own homes. Why not rent them out to tourists?
4. Multiple daily space flights that can be easily purchased online like we do today for airline flights.
I want to book a moon vacation entirely online, including flights.
5. Music clubs.
Once the infrastructure is in place, we need to immediately start taking culture to the moon. In my mind, that starts with live music.
6. A 100% moon-only digital currency.
Not backed by any government. Can only be used on the moon, but it can be used for any moon-based purchase.
7. Fitness clubs.
We're going to need to stay in shape and prevent degeneration while living in a zero-gravity environment.
8. A completely libertarian-based society.
What a fantastic experiment to run on the moon. Create a government that is as hands-off as possible and see what happens. This could work with a small enough a population.
9. Everyone gets one of those cool moon vehicles.
I'm thinking like they had in the early 70s during the Apollo missions.
10. No Earth-based mainstream news is allowed!
Let's leave all the bullshit back on Earth.