Heard James, Jake and Jeff on bitcoin.
1. Bitcoin is a replacement of gold instead of currency.
2. Bitcoin is truly decentralized i.e. no one person holds 80-90% of total circulation.
3. Bitcoin is limited whereas printing money is unlimited, with each print/year bitcoin is going to increase just like any other asset.
4. Bitcoin started it's journey from 0.0001$ in 2010 and now it is present at $20k. That's valuable.
5. Base of bitcoin is satoshis. Smallest unit of measurement is sat. 1bitcoin = 1million sat.
6. Fiat currency incentivizes spending whereas bitcoin being asset incentivizes saving.
7. US printing more currency increases inflation in countries which hoards dollar as reserved currency. Smaller countries could shift to bitcoin as reserved currency.
8. Bitcoin could act as base for valuing CBDCs.
9. Only 5% crypto assets would succeed and have value more than Amazon, rest 95% are going to fail.
10. Michael saylor declaring his selling price for bitcoin. Now, market moves in a direction to give max pain to maximum no of people. all the times. With market law, bitcoin could further go lower to $16000.