10 Things To Do On My Last Day On Earth
1. A regular 'Monday' (minus email).
Not so say that I wouldn't want to do some or all that follow; only to say that there are many aspect of a typical day for me that I love - and would not want to relinquish in order to do an 'excursion'.
2. Record my story to be passed down.
3. Distribute my possessions accordingly.
4. Write down the simplest pieces of advice I can offer.
5. Watch a beautiful sunrise & sunset.
6. Apologize to & make amends with anyone I can & should.
7. Have a fantastic brunch.
8. Make love.
9. Do (at least) one 1:1 activity with each: my wife, daughter, & son.
10. Kiss each of them goodnight.
Meaning, they would go to sleep before me.