10 things to do with someone in vegas
1. The view at the top of the Stratosphere.
The view is 360 degrees and you can see all of Vegas.
2. Ride a helicopter to the Grand Canyon.
There are a bunch of companies that do this. I've done it twice and it's amazing.
3. Go to an 80s prom party at VBS (Vegas Bachelor Society)
4. The Comedy Cellar
5. The Beatles Love by Cirque du Soleil
The best Cirque show I've ever seen and worth every penny even if you don't like the Beatles.
6. Eat at one of these restaurants for dinner: Le Cirque, Guy Savoy, Daniel Boulud Brasserie, or Nobu (or any other Nobu in the world).
All four are in Caesars Palace and are some of the best restaurants in the world.
7. Drink at Skybar at the MGM Grand Hotel (or any hotel bar with a view) while listening to jazz music on Friday night after dinner
For example, Elayne Angel's "Jazz After Dark" at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas on Friday June 28th 2019 from 8pm
Here's her video https://www
And here's another place that has jazz music on Friday nights but I'm not sure if they have a specific date listed yet https://www
If you go to either place make sure you get there early because they only let in so many people and it gets packed fast once it opens up around 9pm or so
Go during daylight savings time so you can see the view change as it gets darker outside
Order a martini and listen to some great jazz music while looking out over all of Las Vegas with no tourists around because everyone else is eating dinner then leaving
This is my favorite thing to do in Vegas when I visit there since getting married last year
But be careful because sometimes it gets late very quickly when you're having fun there
I've had too many times where i left there around 2am
Note: if you want to try out some different places for jazz music check out this list for Las Pampas, The Palm Court Jazz Cafe, Samba Room, or Parasol Up Bar & Terrace (not sure which one has which dates though)