10 thoughts after visiting Sitges, a town near Barcelona
1. I feel like if you have the sea and sunny weather, you're close to having everything you need
2. I like palm trees
3. It feels great so be in seawater
4. I should visit beaches more often
5. It had been a while since I hadn't done nothing
Just lying down on the beach without doing anything was so nice.
6. It's a beautiful town
7. I was legitimately disappointed when I found out the café we were at didn't have coffee
8. Seeing half-naked women at the beach is apparently normal
I don't think it's as common in Belgium. There were two or three topless women. Maybe it's like this everywhere in Spain? I don't care; just an observation.