10 thoughts from looking for a room to move into in Barcelona
1. I went from looking for an apartment to looking for a room
2. I was initially disappointed that the landlord of my acquaintance's apartment said No but it's probably for the better
3. I'm way too chill
A friend told me that if she only had a few days left to find a place, she would be panicking. I'm grateful that I'm not a generally anxious person.
4. I did get stressed out a bit right before finding a room
5. Before that, I had been told no and got quite disappointed because it would have been cheap and easy
6. I only started looking about 10 days before I had to move out
Or was it only a week? Not sure.
7. The last two or three days were intense
8. I had forgotten about a Digital Nomads whatsapp group, saw someone ask if anyone had a room, which prompted me to use the group for this purpose as well
Which led me to find a room.
9. People say it's hard to find a room or an apartment here, and yet I had THREE positive responses in one day
10. One place was dope af but a tad too expensive for now
The guy told me "you can move in tomorrow" during the visit. I might go back to him in the future if the room is available again.
11. I should remind myself that the room I found might only be for August
Soooo I might have to do all this again. With more preparation this time.