10 thoughts on getting in shape so far
I've only been going to the gym for about two weeks.
1. I actually enjoy the gym
2. I prefer doing a split work-out rather than a full-body
I used to do full-body workouts when I'd go on and off.
3. Listening to music at the gym might be better than listening to a podcast
4. I'd rather go when it's less crowded
5. but thankfully it's never been super duper crowded
6. It feels nice to make progress with weights
7. Is there a definite answer on whether machines are really worse?
Some say they're bad or not as good, some say they're better. I would think that as long as you're lifting weights that's what matters, no? So much contradictory information when it comes to working out!
8. I'm now trying meal replacements and they're pretty good
I ordered from Jimmy Joy. Only tried the shakes and the bars so far but I'm looking forward to trying the dishes.