10 types of projects that should be tracked and planned: what should an app be able to do?
After taking a course, I learned I did not want to become a project manager, so I might not be the one to ask...
1. Easy Programming of Due Date
I like when I can select from a calendar, or punch in the numbers myself. Both options (and any other variations) should be available.
2. Put in an estimate of hours needed
3. Logging Time Spent
4. Present Hours Logged Vs Estimate of Needed Time In Various Formats
A pie chart of all the tasks, a progress bar...
5. Gamify Logging and Completion
Logging hours and tasks can feel like drudgery.
6. Project Type: RFP Response
7. Project Type: NaNoWriMo
8. Project Type: Home Renovation
9. Feature: Alerts & Notifications
When deadlines are near.