10 unusual guests for a podcast interview
1. A self-proclaimed monarch or head of state of a micronation
There's also the president of Liberland, which is a micronation that seems to be taken more seriously.
2. A muslim who converted to Judaism
3. A flat-earther
4. Martin Ssempa from Eat Da Poo Poo
5. Someone who's into bestiality
Maybe this popped into my mind because of the cow thing during the conversation between James Altucher and AJ Jacobs.
6. This guy who made a cover of "Move Bitch" on the ukulele 11 years ago
7. A stalinist
8. Someone who lives in Antarctica
Conan O'Brien recently had a conversation with someone living in Antarctica. I haven't listened to it.
9. Someone training to go to Mars
10. An objectophiliac
There's this woman.