10 ways America can be better for pregnant women
1. Expectant mother parking everywhere, especially grocery stores.
2. More paid time off. How is it so little compared to European countries?
3. Better healthcare. No copays; why are things so complicated sometimes?
4. P friendly signs on the menu.
Like keto, vegan, vegetarian, but nutritious and avoids the obvious no-no's.
5. Postpartum meal services
All the popular ones, like factor, should market a "postpartum" option which they team up with nutritionists to create...
6. The simplest "bundle,"
They should sell the simplest bundle of the least amount of things you need. I know this is relative and mayeb anti-capitalist, but...the amount of choices of things can be so overwhelming.
7. Concert venues should be more accommodating.
After struggling to get my pregnant partner a seat at a concert...I just think people in general could use more compassion for women literally propagating our species.
8. More pregnancy massage services, perhaps at home.
It's hard to find, and if they are advertised...it's usually a sham.