1. Stairs would be 1 meter apart
2. Ceilings would need to be 5 meters high in case we got startled
3. Stair treads would be 10 cm wide
4. Houses would not have separate floors. There would be platforms at different heights inside a large open space.
5. It would be normal to jump up to the roof and hang out.
6. Beds would be about 1 meter on a side with big pillows to curl up against.
7. Storage shelves would extend to the ceiling with bars to hang on and stand on: you would leap 4 meters in the air to get the oatmeal.
8. There would need to be space to sprint around and get rid of excess energy
9. There would need to be poles throughout the house for stretching and climbing
10. You would want to have large trees near the house to jump up and hang out in.
11. You would be able to come and go through any window: they would all have small balconies and you could jump into the second floor.
12. furniture would be designed for stretching and horizontal use.