10 Ways to Define a Comfort Zone
I'm thinking about writing a book on this topic.
1. Being in a state of feeling little to no stress.
2. Feeling no time pressure (i.e., deadlines).
3. Being in a relaxed physical state.
4. Not concerned about future outcomes; listlessness.
5. Having a feeling of physical security.
6. Being in a state of pain-avoidance.
7. Being in pursuit of pure pleasure.
8. Feeling familiar with one's self and one's surroundings.
9. A place where one can justify not doing anything outside of the unfamiliar.
10. A sense of control over one's self and one's environment.
Krisand 2 more liked this