10 ways to maintain your friendship with your bestie
1. Plan a weekly or monthly call
Put it on your calendar!
2. Take a trip together at least once a year
3. Go for dinner once in a while
Once a month, twice a year, whatever works. Make it a rule!
4. Learn something together even if you're apart
5. Participate in challenges together
Cold shower challenge, workout challenge, side hustle challenge, ...
6. Have a crazy or weird experience together
7. If you're both in a relationship with someone, go on double dates
8. Make new friends together
9. Work on a common project together
10. Watch The Simpsons together
You can even do it when you're apart thanks to the Group Watch feature on Disney+.
Admittedly this is an idea I've used for my relationship with my girlfriend, but it turns out a lot of these ideas apply to both!