10 Ways To Make Money In Whatever It Is You Are Passionate About.
1. Get a job that lets you do whatever it is you're passionate about. I really believe you can get paid to do almost anything. It just takes a bit of work to find the more unusual ones.
2. Take videos or photos of you doing whatever it is you're passionate about. Post them online. Everyday. On platforms with lots of targeted traffic. And use that to build a following. Monetize your following.
3. Do an experiment or challenge that involves doing whatever it is you're passionate about. Document the day to day results of your experiment or challenge. Turn your results into a book. Or turn it into a video series and refer to Idea #2.
4. Look for a cryptocurrency that lets you earn crypto doing whatever it is you're passionate about. There are cryptocurrencies that pay you to jog, run, walk, read, watch YouTube videos, browse the web, and more.
5. Offer freelance services doing whatever it is you enjoy doing. Sites like Fiverr offer an easy way to reach new clients and customers. Or you could just advertise on Craigslist.
6. Find a rich patron who is willing to sponsor you money while you just do whatever it is you're passionate about everyday. That's what they did in the Renaissance era.
7. Start a Kickstarter project. Or a GoFundMe. And raise money to do whatever it is you're passionate about. In exchange for some perks for your sponsors, of course.
8. In some countries like Japan and China, there are people you can pay to accompany you if you're lonely. Move to those countries. Become one of those people. But add the condition to only accompany people to do what you're passionate about.
9. Do whatever it is you're passionate about... on the streets in public... preferably in a place with lots of people. Put a cup on the floor. Wait for people to throw coins in. Add a sign that says their wishes will be granted.
10. Partner with companies that are willing to offer you a commission on each sale you help them make. Look for potential buyers. And offer to do whatever it is you're passionate about as a bonus service as incentive for buying through you.