10 WAYS TO PREPARE FOR TOMORROW, EVERYDAY
Once again until I can upgrade my digital life a bit more. Since digital is my only real expansive form of exposure to subjective views. I'm still mostly concentating on my objective order of life.
1. Do vehicle inspection. The ride is newer, so my inspection, is: might I say a quick walk around, brief under the hood, at best.
2. Do the logbooks - I'm only allowed 70 hours of work in 8 days; keeping a close eye on this helps, I've been neglectful a few times and have to swap loads with another company driver... not really a biggie since we have 4000 trucks.
3. Probably a good idea to check the weather patterns in my future path. As in life, stay aware of the current trends.
4. Would probably help to say my prayers, while I'm still awake.
5. Be sure to tell my loved ones good night.
6. Go over Notepd lists from the lastest posts, (so many inspiring thoughts). I would like to start cataloging them by the theme content... so that I can actually reference them more.
7. Think of positive list to share that I can put together rather quickly. Since, sleep is probably the most important preparation for a full 11 hour drive, that stretches out usually into a 14 hour workday.
8. Get all cleaned up, and arranged for a good night of sleep.
9. Put the truck on auto-start/stop mode, to try and economize fuel usage. But, unfortunately inside truck temperature isn't maintained very well; so usually cold or too hot is normal.
10. Go over in my head what opportunities soon will exist, to share the scope of life with someone, to assure them there is a simple order to finding happiness, especially in the land of the free.
11. Maybe read briefly before closing my eyes.
12. Thank God for all the securities I have, and all the blessings I've been given.
13. Never set alarm... if I can help it, and sleep as long, as my 10 hour break allows.
Eyegorand 2 more liked this