1. Crash weddings around your city. Everyday. Ask them if you can take some of the extra food to go. There's always extra food at weddings.
If they say no, just shovel some of the food discreetly into your handbag when no one's watching while you're eating at the table.
2. Provide them with healthy, nutritionally-dense foods that can be eaten raw without any cooking whatsoever.
Fruits, vegetables, nuts, berries, seeds, salads, fresh squeezed juices, superfoods, etc.
3. Run a local cooking contest every week. Pool up the entry fee as the prize money. Take all the food contestants make and freeze them up.
4. Time to take cooking lessons. Watch one simple cooking video everyday and add it to your repertoire.
5. Whatever you eat everyday yourself, get double and give her half.
6. Hire a professional chef. Or a caterer.
7. Instead of being the food provider, be the driver. Ask her family members, relatives and friends who would be willing to chip in, and drive around collecting the food daily.
8. Buy a cooking robot or two. You just need to buy the ingredients and put them into the cooking robots everyday.
9. Pay your family members or friends who are great cooks to cook a little extra each day. Get the food from them.
10. Tell your children it's time to learn to cook. Give them cooking videos to watch daily. And let them do the cooking.