10 Ways To Quickly Wake Up When Feeling Groggy
So, the whole waking up at 3:00 am thing is already catching up to me. I'm feeling a little sleepy this morning. What can I do to quickly make myself alert again?
1. Do 20 burpees.
2. Set an alarm and take an 8-minute nap.
4. Get out of the house and take a 10-minute walk.
5. Go down to the coffee shop and chat with friends. And then drink COFFEE.
6. Force myself to do a 10-minute free writing exercise.
7. Do jumping jacks for one minute.
8. Take a quick cold shower.
9. Envision how I will feel at the end of the day if I don't get through my task list just because I was groggy.
10. Listen to this over and over again.
Particularly starting at the 4:00 minute mark. And the lyrics are perfectly apropos.