10 WAYS TO SOLVE A PROBLEM
Big or small these help solve them all.
1. Make a best guess estimation.
2. Decide if there are unknowns, create an equation solving math solution.
3. If there is a formulae that can be applied, search it out and use it.
4. Find help from somewhere, or someone that's aware of these types of problems.
5. People problems may take some soul searching and spirit guidance.
6. If there is a required tool to alleviate the problem, you'd be to utilize it.
7. Pay someone to solve the problem for you.
8. Write down the problem in steps for solving it, or in a story form for better understanding.
9. Decide to ignore the problem that is to big to solve. Or invent something, or a different way to get at the problem (a totally new path).
Billand 5 more liked this