10 ways to work two jobs simultaneously
If you clone yourself you can make twice as much money. And if you get fired from one job, you won't even have a gap in your resume
1. Automate your tasks by using zapier
Can someone tell me how many zaps u get on the free plan?
2. Hire someone from Fiverr to do your menial tasks
3. For group meetings, make an automated zoom background of yourself nodding
4. Make your children or family members do the menial tasks while you do the parts that need more thinking
5. Only do remote jobs so your boss doesn't realize your Fiverr workers are covering for you
6. Maybe try upstart as well
7. Make a training video or course if you train new employees as part of your job
8. Always do a quick review with random checks of your Fiverrr's work
9. Work at a "low traffic", large downtime store like GameStop, a furniture store, or....?
Does anyone have other ideas for examples that fit here?
10. Secretly hire a 4th grader to do all your writing....
Need a whole other idea list on how to do this legally