11 limiting beliefs prevalent in society
I listened to a podcast with Jordan Harbinger and Ramit Sethi recently, and Ramit talked about "scripts" we carry around inside of us. I thought I'd share a few I can think of that have unfortunately, withstood the test of time. Add more if you think of any
1. "I'm not good enough"
2. "I don't deserve it"
3. "This is the way it's always been done"
4. "You gotta pay your dues"
Thanks @JamesAltucher and Skip The Line!
5. "You gotta take what you can get"
6. "You're lucky to have (Insert whatever)"
7. "Don't rock the boat"
8. "I can't (whatever)"
9. "They're not gonna pick me anyway"
10. "I don't have the skills for that"
11. "I don't have the money"
As @jay_yow07 showed us, once you have a computer, you can make a podcast for less than $100! Even @JamesAltucher started a podcast on just his smartphone.
12. "I wish I was making this with such and such"
I always like this quote by actress Jenna Fischer when she was starting out in show business.