1. People buy with emotion, then justify with logic.
2. Sell the transformation, not the product.
3. It's easier to sell an offer that solves pain, than one fulfilling desire.
4. Study psychology, cognitive bias, and body language.
5. Marketing is about empathy.
6. If your offer has a solid guarantee, it will result in more sales than refunds.
7. People don't care about your offer, only what your offer can do for them.
8. Using pictures tor written testimonials will make them more believable.
9. You don't need a $2 Macbook Pro, $967 logo, or an $87,000 degree to start a business.
10. You become wealthy by becoming valuable, then becoming scarce.
11. There will always be a market for health, wealth, and relationships.
12. You can't be terrible at sales calls if you have a great offer.
13. To grow, say yes to many opportunities, but to continue growing, learn to say no.
14. Charge "high" prices so you can deliver more value for your clients.
15. If you wouldn't work with someone for a year, don't work with them for a day.
16. An average product with great marketing will outsell a great product with bad marketing.
17. There's no such thing as too high of a price, only too little value.