25 Existential Questions On Reality and Meaning
Existential questions are profound questions that relate to the nature of our existence.
1. If we're infinite, eternal, and indestructible beings why are people always in a rush?
2. If there's no time like the present moment why do we spend so much time in the past and future?
3. Is happiness our birthright or is there something we must do to achieve such a state?
4. If the current knows where to take us why do we spend so much time swimming against the current?
5. Is the thing that's happening right now the most important thing that could be happening and at least deserves our attention and respect?
6. Should we be engaged and involved as much as we possibly can by living fully in the present moment?
7. Should we speculate on what God can do or not do or simply look at what he does?
8. Is death a real phenomenom?
9. Did God create the world of time and space?
10. Can an insane mind create a sane world and visa versa?
11. What one thing could change the trajectory of the world's consciousness overnight?
12. Is love the most powerful energy that exists?
13. Are special relationships an attempt to replace God's eternal love?
14. Can commerce and spirituality coexist?
15. What harsh truths do you prefer to ignore?
16. Is it possible to live a life where there is no suffering?
17. Is it possible to know if we are doing the right thing?
18. Do our lives exist entirely in reality, or are they also made up of our own constructions?
19. What is more real: how you perceive yourself, or how others perceive you?
20. How can I change my perspective?
22. Why do you think we are here?
23. Can anything ever really be considered ‘true’ or is everything subjective?
24. Am I just a body or something more?
25. How do you know that you are not dreaming right now?
Paoloand 3 more liked this