7 excerpts from my random reading (part 3)
I read to learn. From time to time I revisit my notes and share them here as a list.
1. Writing brings clarity. Clarity helps execution.
2. When you find it, do it more often. Your contribution and well-being will increase.
3. How to make the most of our finite time on earth?
"When I retire, I will..."
An interesting book that reminds us to live the experiences we want when we still can.
4. Why not for your biggest project?
Continuous improvement requires continuous adjustment.
Especially for your biggest project.
5. Grow or drown?
You can be overwhelmed by your 9 to 5 job.
You can be overwhelmed by your solopreneur business.
You can be overwhelmed by your company.
It's not what you do, but the intention you put into it that makes the difference.
6. That leaves only one choice.
Not a bad one.
One that gives you energy.
One that allows you to grow every day.
The one to learn how to learn.
7. Controlling your emotions is a key to success in any field.
Even in personal finance.
If you are interested in the freedom that financial Independence brings, working on yourself is a necessary step.